Sunday, November 21, 2010

Someone/anybody, I need to change the water pump on a 95 Pontiac Grand and I need some instructions?

or if anyone has pictures on how too.Someone/anybody, I need to change the water pump on a 95 Pontiac Grand and I need some instructions?
i'm assuming you have a 3.1,remove the drive belt,then remove the water pump pully bolts, should be 4, then remove the water pump bolts , should be 5, clean surface of old gasket, glue new gasket to pump, reinstall, in reverse. then you have to bleed the cooling system, they have a small screw in the pipe rite on top of the water pump housing , loosen screw, fill system till all air is removed , and water just comes out.Someone/anybody, I need to change the water pump on a 95 Pontiac Grand and I need some instructions?
please add to your description need to know what engine.
Engine size would be nice to know...but if you have never done this...do yourself and your car a favor...don't...take it to a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment