Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need to l know how to change the water pump, water pump belt, and pulleys on a 2000 cadillac eldorado. ?

My boyfriend will be doing the work for me. I told him I would try to find him some directions. We had the car in the shop to get a new radiator when we found out the water pump belt had spilt and parts of it were melted to the pulleys. Now we have to change the pulleys and the belt. My boyfriend decided to change the pump as well since that could have caused the problem with the belt and pulleys. Thanks a bunch!I need to l know how to change the water pump, water pump belt, and pulleys on a 2000 cadillac eldorado. ?
I have a real good friend who had worked on the 4.0L version of this Northstar in an Olds Aurora. It was a water pump and related junk, too.



He hated that.



Your b/f will be an EX-b/f once he even tries to tackle this job.



Send the car to a good shop and save your relationship.



This is not a joke. Your b/f does not deserve a task this horrendous. I hope.I need to l know how to change the water pump, water pump belt, and pulleys on a 2000 cadillac eldorado. ?
This task is way too complicated to address here. It is a reasonably difficult job. Go to a parts store and purchase a repair manual specific to that car and you should be okay. By the way, great idea to replace the pump; those belts do not fail for no reason. And do not-repeat, do not!- use a rebuilt water pump! Get a new one, or you'll be sorry.
no a trusty mechanic needs to do it or he will have some serious issues to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment