Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you change a water pump in a 1998 Cadillac Deville?

My car is overheating sometimes and I can hear clicking when it runs, I know it might be the thermostat or radiator, but I think its the water pump. I have some experience working on cars, so I would like to do the work myself. I need to know where it is located, preferably step by step instructions. I know that the water pump is not leaking. What could it be and should i do?How do you change a water pump in a 1998 Cadillac Deville?
Casey if your not sure its time to see the dealer or one of your local auto repair shops.Replacing parts that might not be the problem is going to cost more.Mechanics will test your cooling system and find what is the cause of your overheating and the noise your hearing.If you decide to replace your water pump you can get free removal and installation info on www.autozone.com Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment