Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change the water pump seals on a 98 kx 125?

i dont want to pay 50 bucks an hour to get these changed so im tryin to figure out how to do this on my ownHow do i change the water pump seals on a 98 kx 125?
pay $50 for the manual.... tells you how to do everything...



the easy answer is... buy a new water pump.. unbolt the old one .. bolt the new one in..



Or get the seals.. take the old ones out stick the new ones in...



would help if we had an idea how much wrenching work you've done before,,



we are not psychik... its like me asking you if I can re-bore my 2 stroke myself???



most people would say its not a do at home job... but I have access to milling machines ... so I could...



I guess its a case of how able you are when it comes to pulling things apart %26amp; putting them back together.. after all its not brain science,,, or was that rocket surgeryHow do i change the water pump seals on a 98 kx 125?
the water pump oil seal sits in the actual crankcase, just changing the whole water pump wont replace the seal. You'll need to split the crankcase to change it so i'm afraid its an engine out job. And if you're doing that you might as well give it a bit of a rebuild at the same time!
  • dvr
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment