Monday, December 12, 2011

I need to know how to change the water pump in my 1987 bmw 325i any info will be helpful...?

Well...Need to drain the Coolant out of the radiator...Take off the Radiator hoses. Unbolt the water pump, clean and install new gasket, bolt on the new pump, reinstall the hoses and refill the coolant. You may or may not have to remove the radiator and other various pieces of the car to access the water pump on this car. I have never driven BMW due to the excruciatingly high repair costs...so I have never even looked under the hood on one of these. But the concept is the same on all vehicles. You should be able to buy a Chilton Manual at the parts store with Step by Step directions and lots of pictures. Good Luck! By the Way...Ur really cute! Cant you coerce a man to just do this for you? Most men I know will do about anything a pretty lady asks them to...It is in our nature to try to rescue the damsel in distress!I need to know how to change the water pump in my 1987 bmw 325i any info will be helpful...?
Sorry not a BMW mech, but I can tell you this it's not an easy job. I think that if you can afford the car unless it was a gift, get prepared to send this car to the shop. Guarantees, and warranties, are given to the car for a reason. Fix it Sell it and get a car you can afford!I need to know how to change the water pump in my 1987 bmw 325i any info will be helpful...?
go to the dealer of your car that it came from and get there book,,,,,or you can go to a parts company like shuck's and buy a book of your make and yr of car
You can to go www.autozone.com and get a free repair guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment