Monday, December 12, 2011

I need help on how to change my water pump on my 05 pt cruiser 2.4 please i need a diagram or picture?

haynes make good manuals that you can get at any major parts house for about 15 bucks.I need help on how to change my water pump on my 05 pt cruiser 2.4 please i need a diagram or picture?
I'd leave the water pump off, cause it has no horsepower. I've driven a PT for a rental car. OMG what a piece of crap! If the water pump is out in 2 years... just think... what next.. i'd get rid of it.I need help on how to change my water pump on my 05 pt cruiser 2.4 please i need a diagram or picture?
Your best bet would be to go to your local auto parts store and buy a Chiltons repair manual, not a Haynes manual. It costs about $20 and is well worth the investment for the DIY'er.

No comments:

Post a Comment